No Hassle Replacement Limited Warranty Provides Ultimate Peace of Mind Longer. Every KeepRite® home comfort product
Every Keeprite® unit is backed by exceptional warranties, including a No Hassle Replacement Limited Warranty, which gives you a replacement unit if the compressor or outdoor coil should fail within the first seven years. You also get up to 10 years parts and compressor limited warranty
Nearly 100 years of experience. There are no short cuts when building a brand that stands for dependable products at the best possible price. When you choose Payne® products, you're getting more than just a name. You're getting attractive, affordable products that work.
Dependability is our value. Payne® maintains a simple line of highly efficient and dependable products such as air conditioners, gas furnaces, heat pumps, indoor coils, duct-free splits, and small packaged products. Homeowners who want dependable heating and cooling systems at a reasonable price turn to Payne®.
What are "SEER" and "AFUE" ratings and why are they important?
- The efficiency of air conditioners is determined by the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio ("SEER") rating. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy-efficient the product is and the greater the potential for savings on energy costs..
- For every $100 spent to cool your home with an 8 SEER air conditioner, an 18 SEER unit would cost approximately $39.
- If your air conditioner or heat pump is more than 10 years old, it most likely has a SEER rating of 10 or less.
- Furnace operating efficiency is measured by the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, or "AFUE." The higher the AFUE percentage the more efficiently the furnace operates the less energy it costs to operate.
- The scroll compressor has fewer moving parts to last longer. A filter dryer removes moisture and debris that can damage the refrigeration system.
- The appliance-grade paint finish of the cabinet holds up to the weather and now with R22 being phased out you won't have to worry about conversion to R410A refrigerant.